💫Add a Colourful Burst to Your Meals with Our Beetroot Detroit Dark Red Seeds💫
Inject a lively dash of colour and flavour into your meals with our Beetroot Detroit Dark Red Seeds! This versatile vegetable is perfect for salads, roasts, and a myriad of other culinary creations. Let your imagination run wild as you add a unique twist to your favourite dishes.
Why should you choose our Beetroot Detroit Dark Red Seeds?
- A Taste of Excellence: Savor the richness of mature, dark red beetroot in your dishes. This unique variety is known for its excellent root quality, striking colour, and resistance to flowering. 🌱👌
- Double the Green: Get more from each plant with edible leaves! Add young leaves to your salads, and toss larger ones into stir-fries. It's just like having Swiss Chard in your veggie patch.🍃🥗
- Perfect Companions: Our beetroot seeds get along splendidly with lettuces and brassica family plants, making them a great addition to your diverse garden. 🥦🥬
- Non-GMO Certified: We uphold the highest quality standards. Our seeds are strictly non-GMO, so you can plant with confidence. ✔️
Envision the joy of watching these beetroot seeds transform into vibrant plants. Feel the anticipation as you wait for the right moment to harvest. Taste the difference of home-grown beetroots, fresh from your garden. Savour the sense of achievement that comes with growing your own food.
Don't wait! Experience the joy of gardening with our Beetroot Detroit Dark Red Seeds today!
* Germination: 7 to 10 days
* Maturity: 80 to 110 days
* Sowing depth: 2cm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring, summer and autumn
Seeds per packet: 10g
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.