🌸 Unleash a Symphony of Colours with Zinnia Giant Dahlia Seeds! 🌸
Introducing the Zinnia Giant Dahlia Seeds – the cornerstone of every vibrant and enchanting garden! They are not just flowers, but an experience, a spectacle of captivating beauty both in your garden and in the vase on your table.
Why Zinnia Giant Dahlia Seeds are every gardener's dream come true:
Grandiose Blooms 🌺: Adorn your green spaces with large double and semi-double flowers. A sight to behold!
A Palette of Colours 🌈: Experience a wide colour range that adds vibrancy and charm to your surroundings.
For Garden and Home 🏡: Perfect for your garden and equally fantastic as cut flowers, bringing the garden's freshness indoors.
Tall and Mighty 🌿: Grow robust plants reaching a proud height of 90cm, making a grand statement in your garden.
Easy to Grow 🌱: Sprouts in just 10 to 14 days with flowers ready to bloom in 10 weeks. Just plant, watch, and enjoy!
Non-GMO Assurance 🚫: Guaranteed non-GMO by Starke Ayres, a trustworthy name abiding by South Africa's Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997.
With Zinnia Giant Dahlia Seeds, create a garden that is not just a space, but a statement! A statement of colour, beauty, and grandeur. Embrace the joy of having breathtaking flowers that elevate your surroundings.
Elevate your garden and home. Make it more than just a space – make it a living, breathing art piece. Click to add Zinnia Giant Dahlia Seeds to your cart today!
* Germination: 10 to 14 days
* Weeks to flowering: 10 weeks
* Sowing depth: 1cm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring and summer
* Plant height: 90cm
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.