Bountiful Harvest with Tomato Star 9065 Seeds 🍅
Revolutionise your home gardening journey with our Tomato Star 9065 Seeds. Brimming with the promise of high-yield, quality tomatoes all season, these seeds are your passport to endless culinary delights!
Transform Your Garden and Your Kitchen🌿:
- Abundant Harvest: Experience the joy of a tomato plant that keeps on giving. With an extended fruiting period, you'll have plenty of luscious tomatoes to enjoy throughout the season! 🍅
- Superior Quality: These are determinate saladette tomatoes, known for their superb taste and texture. An absolute must in your salads, sandwiches, and pasta dishes. 👩🍳
- Disease-Resistant Plant: High resistance to common diseases, ensuring your plant thrives and produces an ample harvest. 💪
- Fast Germination, Quick Maturity: See results swiftly with a germination period of just 5-10 days and maturity in 75-85 days. ⏱️
- Perfect for Sunny Spots: Ideal for full sun locations during spring and summer. 🌞
- GMO-Free: Stay assured with our promise of GMO-free seeds, regulated under South Africa's stringent GMO Act. 🚫
With our Tomato Star 9065 Seeds, your garden will transform into a vibrant, productive space. Feel the excitement of plucking your own ripe, juicy tomatoes and the satisfaction of bringing the freshest produce to your table. This isn't just about growing tomatoes; it's about experiencing the fulfilment that comes from home gardening.
Are you ready to reap a bountiful harvest and dive into the delicious world of home-grown tomatoes? Add Tomato Star 9065 Seeds to your cart today!
A determinate saladette tomato with excellent fruit quality on a highly disease-resistant plant
* Germination: 5 to 10 days
* Maturity: 75 to 85 days
* Sowing depth: 1cm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring and summer
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.