🌽 Sweetcorn Inferno Seeds: Unleash the Sweet Heat in Your Garden!
Bask in the sweet, tender delight of home-grown corn! With our Sweetcorn Inferno Seeds, you'll have the pleasure of harvesting and savouring high-yielding, super sweet corn with an exceptional taste.
Enjoy the bounty of benefits that Sweetcorn Inferno Seeds bring to your garden and your table:
- Deliciously Sweet: With its enticing blend of yellow and white kernels, the Inferno variety offers a truly sweet and succulent flavour. Perfect steamed with a touch of butter! 🌽🧈
- High Yielding: The Inferno variety doesn't just bring flavour, but also a fantastic yield. It's the gift that keeps on giving! 🎁🌾
- Quick to Grow: You'll be tasting that sweetness in no time. With a germination period of just 7-10 days and maturity at 85 days, the Inferno promises a fast, fruitful harvest. 🌞⏱️
- Ideal for Summer: The Inferno thrives in the summer heat, making it a perfect choice for a sunny garden patch. ☀️🌻
- Non-GMO Assurance: Starke Ayres ensures no GMO products, as regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 in South Africa. Rest easy knowing you're cultivating natural goodness in your garden. 🌍🌱
Indulge in the sun-kissed sweetness of home-grown corn with our Sweetcorn Inferno Seeds. There's nothing quite like the taste of success straight from your own garden!
Embrace the sweetness of nature. Sow your Sweetcorn Inferno Seeds today!
Germination: 7-10 days
Maturity: 85 days
Sowing depth: 2cm
Ideal conditions: Summer
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.