🌼🌷 Enliven Your Garden with Spring and Summer Tall Mix Seeds!
Transform your garden into a vibrant canvas of colours with our Spring and Summer Tall Mix Seeds! It's a curated selection of towering, brilliantly colourful, and incredibly easy-to-grow varieties. These seeds bring a burst of life to any landscape and create a picturesque view right at your home.
What makes these seeds a fantastic choice? Let's explore:
- Bursting with Colour: An array of bright, eye-catching colours awaits you. These flowers make every garden truly enchanting. 🌼🌺🌸🌷
- Tall and Graceful: With a mature height of 75cm, these annual plants stand tall and proud, creating a stunning backdrop in your garden. 🌳
- Easy to Grow: Whether you're a gardening newbie or a seasoned expert, these seeds are a breeze to grow. All they need is full sun and a sowing depth of just 1cm. 🌞
- Quick to Flower: You won't be waiting long for your garden to bloom. With a germination time of 7-14 days and flowering in just 8-12 weeks, your garden will be a showstopper in no time. 🕒
- Non-GMO: We, at Starke Ayres, assure you that these seeds are all-natural and non-GMO. So you can enjoy the natural beauty of your garden without any worries. 🌿
Bring a burst of colour and height to your garden with our Spring and Summer Tall Mix Seeds. Imagine sipping your morning cuppa amidst your blooming garden. Time to make this vision a reality! So go on, add these seeds to your cart today, and let your garden become the talk of the town! 🎉
* Germination: 7 to 14 days
* Weeks to flowering: 8 to 12 weeks
* Sowing depth: 1cm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring and summer
* Plant height: 75cm
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.