🌱 Unleash a Flavour Explosion with Our Rocket Seeds! 🌱
Breathe life into your garden and your meals with our incredible Rocket Seeds! This punchy salad leaf will have your taste buds dancing with delight, while adding a splash of green to your garden.
Why our Rocket Seeds are the perfect choice for your garden: 🌿
- Packed with Flavour: The distinctive zesty flavour of rocket is truly unparalleled. Perfect in salads, incredible in pesto, and a game-changer when stirred through pasta, risotto, or sprinkled on a pizza! 🍃🍕
- Easy to Grow: Rocket is incredibly rewarding for any gardener, novice or expert. It asks for little but gives so much back - what could be better? 👩🌾
- Fast Germination & Maturity: With germination in just 10-14 days and maturity within 30-50 days, you’ll be reaping the rewards in no time! ⏱️
- Thrives in Sun: Simply sow your Rocket Seeds in a sunny spot in spring, summer or autumn, and watch them flourish.☀️
- Non-GMO Guarantee: We're dedicated to providing quality you can trust, so rest assured our seeds are GMO-free. Trust in the GMO Act of South Africa and our own internal and external accredited laboratories for your peace of mind.🔬
Just imagine the rush of satisfaction as you gather a handful of homegrown rocket leaves, ready to add a lively peppery kick to your meal. 🥗 Experience the joy of seeing (and tasting!) the fruits of your labours, with our Rocket Seeds.
Don’t wait for flavour to come to you - grab a pack of our Rocket Seeds today and let your taste buds soar!
* Germination: 10-14 days
* Maturity: 30-50 days
* Sowing Depth: 5mm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring, summer and autumn
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.