This herb seed produces an evergreen grass patch for pets that can be planted in the garden or in pots.
Pet grass contains chlorophyll, vitamins and proteins, all of which may be beneficial to the health of our precious pets.
Both cats and dogs need a little grass in their diets, especially if they do not spend a lot of time outdoors. So if you have a pet, growing pet grass is a great idea.
Pets actually get nutrition from their grazing, not to mention the breath-cleansing chlorophyll and a good cleansing of their digestive system.
* Germination: 7 to 14 days
* Maturity: 30 to 45 days
* Sowing Depth: 2mm
* Ideal conditions: Full or semi-shade sun in spring, summer or autumn
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.