🌱 Pea Greenfeast Seeds: Elevate Your Garden and Your Kitchen! 🌱
Welcome to the wonder of home-grown goodness! Our Pea Greenfeast Seeds offer you the delightful opportunity to indulge in tender and sweet peas, right from your garden to your dinner table.
Here's why these seeds will make a magnificent addition to your garden:
- Incredible Taste: These peas are tastier than any store-bought varieties, guaranteeing you a fresh, tender, and sweet experience with every bite! 🍽️👌
- Prolific Producers: These climbing plants produce plentiful pods, each filled with 6-8 delicious peas. With proper support and sunshine, they'll keep your kitchen stocked! ☀️🌿
- Perfect Companions: They make good friends in your garden! Plant them with radishes, nasturtiums, aromatic herbs, lettuces, and beans for a harmonious horticultural experience. 🥗🌺
- Non-GMO Certified: We strictly adhere to South Africa's GMO Act, offering you seeds that are completely safe and of top-notch quality. You can trust us! 🛡️🌱
Just imagine strolling through your garden, picking a pod, and indulging in the freshest peas you've ever tasted. There's a unique sense of joy and satisfaction in consuming what you've grown yourself. Not to mention the sweet, unrivalled flavour of freshly picked peas!
So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the fulfilling world of home-grown peas with our Pea Greenfeast Seeds today!
* Germination: 7 to 10 days
* Maturity: 120 days
* Sowing depth: 3cm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in autumn and winter
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.