🌿 Give Your Dishes a Delectable Finishing Touch with Parsley Moss Curled Herb Seeds!
Infuse your kitchen with the irresistible aroma and taste of freshly grown parsley. With our Parsley Moss Curled Herb Seeds, you'll be the proud grower of bright green curly leaves, ready to garnish your culinary creations and elevate the flavours on your dining table.
Here's why these seeds are a kitchen garden must-have:
- Fresh & Tasty: The mild flavour of curly parsley adds a fantastic finishing touch to your dishes. Perfect on roasts, soups, and cheese boards, it's more than a garnish; it's a flavour enhancer! 😋🍲
- Versatile Culinary Uses: Ideal for a bouquet garni, or stir it into rice with tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil for a bright, tasty twist. Get creative in your kitchen! 🍋🍚
- Healthy Plants: Grow an improved strain of parsley with dark green curly leaves. Watch the biennial marvel grow day by day. 🌿💚
- Quick Germination: From seed to sprout in just 14-28 days. With full sun exposure, they'll be mature in 70-80 days. Ready, set, grow! 🌞🌱
Our commitment to natural, GMO-free produce is as solid as our reputation. We follow the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997, ensuring that we only offer you the best.
So why wait? Start your flavourful garden journey with Parsley Moss Curled Herb Seeds today!
* Germination: 14-28 days
* Maturity: 70-80 days
* Sowing Depth: 5mm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun, all year round
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.