Okra Clemson Spineless Seeds - Grow Epic Okra at Home!🌱
Welcome the star of your garden, our Okra Clemson Spineless Seeds! An All-America Selections winner in 1939, these seeds promise the most epic okra you'll ever grow. The vigorous plants produce an abundance of dark green, spineless grooved pods that are best picked when 5-7cm long. Ready to experience the power of green thumbs?
Why Our Okra Seeds Are the Best: 🌟
- 🌱 A Timeless Classic: The Clemson Spineless variety is a traditional favourite, enhancing the taste of soups and stews.
- 💪 Vigorous Growth: These robust plants keep growing until cool weather hits. That means a bumper harvest for your kitchen!
- 🔍 Easy to Grow: Simply soak the seeds in warm water overnight to speed up germination.
The RAW Advantage: 👍
- 🎯 Quality You Can Trust: At RAW, quality and freshness are our top priorities. Each seed you get from us is a result of meticulous selection.
- 🌍 Suitable for South African Conditions: RAW seeds are tried and tested for South African conditions. We've sourced traditional heirlooms and unique varieties that look good and taste even better.
- 💡 Grow something new. Harvest something rewarding. And finally, enjoy the best meal with your homegrown okra!
Easy Growing Guide:
- 🌞 Sow in spring and summer, minimum temperature 20°C.
- 🌱 Sow in full sun, space plants 45 x 45cm apart.
- 🕒 Seeds will germinate in 5-20 days and can grow up to 120cm.
- 🎉 Harvest in 50-65 days for the freshest, tastiest okra.
What are you waiting for? Amp up the power of your green thumbs and add Okra Clemson Spineless Seeds to your cart now! 🛒
RAW is the newest addition to the Kirchhoffs family. RAW products are carefully selected for their quality, and they always ensure the seeds are perfectly fresh.
All varietals are tried and tested by the RAW gardeners. The seeds are weighed and packaged at just the right time.
They have sourced traditional heirlooms, as well as unique varieties, that look good and taste even better.
RAW seeds are tried and tested for South African conditions
Growing something is rewarding. Eating it is even better...