🌱 Kelpak Fertiliser: Transform Your Gardening Experience and Witness Vibrant Plant Growth!
Imagine stepping into a garden brimming with robust and healthy plants, all thanks to one magical ingredient - our Kelpak Fertiliser! 🌿 A plant growth regulator designed to stimulate and strengthen every aspect of your plant, from root to flower, indoors or outdoors. Kelpak is not just a fertiliser, it's a gardener's best friend!
Here's how Kelpak Fertiliser boosts your plant’s growth:
- Stress Reliever: Kelpak assists your plants during stressful times caused by heat, drought, pests, diseases and even hail. Just like a caring friend, it's there when your plants need it most. 🌡️💧🐛
- Nutrient Uptake: This amazing product improves the absorption and use of NPK fertilisers, ensuring your plants get the vital nutrients they require. 📈🥦
- Root and Shoot Development: Encourages stronger root growth and quicker adaptation to new soil when transplanting. Kelpak ensures your plants start off on the right foot! 🌱💪
- More Flowers and Larger Shoots: Using Kelpak increases the number of flowers and the shoot and root masses of your vegetables, flowering and ornamental plants. Get ready for a flourishing garden! 🌸🍅
- Easy Application: No fuss, no muss! Kelpak is easy to apply and can be used with most insecticidal sprays, making your gardening routine a breeze. 🌬️👍
- Eco-friendly: Kelpak is formulated from Ecklonia maxima, with a minimum environmental impact and maximum benefits for your garden. 🌍❤️
Whether you're a seasoned gardener or just starting out, our Kelpak Fertiliser will work wonders for your green space. Upgrade your gardening routine and embrace the power of Kelpak today! 🌟
Method of Application
* Dilute 10ml of KELPAK in 1 litre of water. Spray over foliage of entire plant until all the leaves are wet.
* Repeat 2 to 3 weekly intervals.
* Repeat 3 to 5 times during the growing season
* Dilute 25ml of KELPAK in 1 litre of water. Apply 200ml around the base of the plant at/or just after transplanting
Ecklonia maxima - 34.26%
Water - 65.58%
Hydrogen perioxide - 0.07%
Acetic acid - 0.09%
Green dye - <0.01%