🌸 Ignite Your Garden's Potential with Helichrysum Double Flower Seeds 🌸
Craft the garden of your dreams with our Helichrysum Double Flower Seeds. These tall plants bloom into a rainbow of everlasting flowers, adorning your green space with a unique burst of colour. As an annual plant, the Helichrysum delivers a fresh spectacle every year. 🌺🌼🌷
Here's what makes these seeds a must-have for your garden:
Effortless Gardening 🌱: Experience the gratification of sowing and growing with a swift germination period of 7-10 days and flowering within 14-16 weeks. Watch as your garden comes to life!
Vibrant Array of Colours 🌈: Enjoy a gorgeous assortment of everlasting flowers blooming in a myriad of hues. Each plant is a kaleidoscope of colour, a feast for the eyes!
Health & Safety Ensured 🚫: With adherence to the Starke Ayres GMO Declaration, these seeds promise a natural and safe gardening experience, free from any form of genetic modification.
Yearly Spectacle 🔄: These annual plants will provide an annual floral display, breathing new life into your garden with each season.
Statuesque Stance 🏞️: With a height of 75cm, these tall plants make a grand statement, adding depth and dimension to your green space.
Give your garden the touch of nature's magic it deserves with our Helichrysum Double Flower Seeds. Their diverse colour palette and robust growth will create a vibrant sanctuary that leaves a lasting impression. Gardening is more than a hobby—it's a celebration of life. Purchase your Helichrysum Double Flower Seeds today and begin your gardening adventure!
* Germination: 7 to 10 days
* Weeks to flowering: 14 to 16 weeks
* Sowing depth: 5mm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring and summer
* Plant height: 75cm
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.