🍆 Unleash the Gourmet with Eggplant Black Beauty Seeds!
Discover the sheer joy of home gardening with our Eggplant Black Beauty Seeds! Famous for its large size and delectable creamy flavour, the Black Beauty is the epitome of eggplant excellence. With these seeds, you can enjoy a bountiful yield of dark purple, globe-shaped fruit right in your backyard!
Here's why these seeds are perfect for you:
- Mouthwatering Flavour: Enjoy the rich, creamy taste of the Black Beauty in your favourite dishes. Be it a meat-less lasagne, a splendid moussaka, or a homemade caponata, it’s heavenly! 😋🥘
- Robust Growth: Strong and sturdy plants promise a big yield. You’ll be amazed at the bounty your garden will provide! 💪🍆
- Quick Germination: Within 10-14 days, you'll see your future culinary delights sprout! And in 80-90 days, it’s time for harvesting. 🌱⏰
- Easy to Grow: Just sow 2cm deep in full sun during spring or summer. You don't need to be a professional gardener to cultivate these beauties! 🌞🪴
You can trust in our commitment to natural, GMO-free produce. All our seeds are regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997, ensuring we only offer you the best.
So why wait? Bring your gourmet fantasies to life. Grow your own Eggplant Black Beauty Seeds today!
* Germination: 10 to 14 days
* Maturity: 80 to 90 days
* Sowing depth: 2cm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring and summer
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.