🌿 Elevate Your Culinary Experience with Chives Herb Seeds!
Bring a fresh zing to your kitchen and garden with our Chives Herb Seeds! 🎉 Easy to grow, versatile in their use, and absolutely delightful, these chives will take your dishes to the next level.
Here's why our Chives Herb Seeds are a must-have:
- Flavour-Boosting Freshness: These chives are perfect for sprinkling over a baked potato, mixing into butter for a herby spread, or adding to scrambled eggs. 🥔🥚
- A Garnish with a Twist: Imagine your creamy pasta sauces adorned with fresh chives, or the beautiful pom-pom flowers tossed in a salad, or frozen into lovely ice cubes for a refreshing soup or tomato cocktail. 🍝🌸🍹
- Easy to Grow: With germination occurring between 7-14 days and maturity in 90-120 days, these seeds thrive in full sun and can be grown either in the ground or in containers. 🌱☀️
- Compliant with GMO Regulations: At Starke Ayres, we ensure that all our seeds are GMO-free, in compliance with South Africa's Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997.
Ready to transform your garden and your culinary delights? Get your Chives Herb Seeds today!
* Germination: 7-14 days
* Maturity: 90-120 days
* Sowing Depth: 5mm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring, summer and autumn
Seeds per packet: 2g
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.