🥕 Add a Splash of Colour to Your Garden with Carrot Colour Mix Seeds!
Say goodbye to ordinary and hello to extraordinary with our Carrot Colour Mix Seeds! 🎉 This stunning range offers a delightful blend of cream, orange, and purple long tapered carrots. Not only will these vibrant colours invigorate your garden, but they'll also be the star of your kitchen and dining table.
Why choose Carrot Colour Mix Seeds? Let's dig in:
- A Spectacle of Colours: Imagine how these colourful carrots will dazzle when roasted in honey for a Sunday lunch or lightly sautéed in butter! 🍯🍴
- Versatility in the Kitchen: These colourful carrots are perfect for salads, coleslaws, or even enjoyed fresh from the garden. Talk about a versatile veggie! 🥗🌈
- Quick and Easy Growth: Expect sprouting between 10-14 days and maturity in 90-110 days. You're a few short months away from a colourful harvest! 🌱📅
- Year-Round Enjoyment: Ideal conditions for these seeds are simply all year round. Grow a vibrant and healthy garden anytime! 🌞⛄
We're committed to providing you with the highest quality, GMO-free products. Our seeds comply with the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997, and we go the extra mile to ensure our seed is certified non-GMO in our internal and external accredited laboratories.
So, ready to bring an explosion of colours to your garden and kitchen? Order your Carrot Colour Mix Seeds today!
* Germination: 10 to 14
* Maturity: 90 to 110
* Sowing depth: 1cm
* Ideal conditions: All year round
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.