Beet Chioggia Seeds - Add a Groovy Twist to Your Garden! 🌈🥗
Take a trip back to the sixties with our vibrant Beet Chioggia Seeds! This Italian heirloom variety is known for its psychedelic rings of hot pink and white, making it an exciting, eye-catching addition to your garden and your plate.
Experience the Features & Benefits: 🎉
- 🌈 Vibrant Visuals: Add a colourful splash to your salads with the beet's unique pink and white rings.
- 🍃 Bonus Greens: Not just the beets, even its broad green leaves are edible, making it a double treat!
- 🍭 Sweet Treat: Besides being a visual delight, Chioggia Beets offer a delectably sweet taste.
Why Choose RAW? 🌱
- 💪 Quality & Freshness: RAW seeds are handpicked for their quality, ensuring you enjoy the freshest produce.
- 🌍 South African Conditions: Tried and tested for South African conditions, for assured growth and success!
Grow Your Beets with Confidence: 🌱
- 🌞 Sow these seeds all year round in a sunny spot, spacing plants 10 x 30cm apart.
- ⏰ Witness the germination in just 7-14 days, with growth up to 50-60cm.
- 🎉 Harvest your psychedelic beets in just 50-60 days!
Time to Jazz Up Your Garden! 🎺🌿
Ready to add a dash of the sixties to your garden? With the Beet Chioggia Seeds, you're just a click away from creating a vibrant, groovy garden. Let's get growing! 🛒
RAW is the newest addition to the Kirchhoffs family. RAW products are carefully selected for their quality, and they always ensure the seeds are perfectly fresh.
All varietals are tried and tested by the RAW gardeners. The seeds are weighed and packaged at just the right time.
They have sourced traditional heirlooms, as well as unique varieties, that look good and taste even better.
RAW seeds are tried and tested for South African conditions
Growing something is rewarding. Eating it is even better...