🌻Bee Favourites Seeds: Bring Buzzing Life to Your Garden!🐝
Looking for a way to make your garden not only visually enchanting but also a haven for our vital pollinators? Say hello to our Bee Favourites Seeds! These special seeds offer a host of irresistible delights for our buzzing friends, transforming your green space into a bee paradise.
Why should you welcome these seeds into your garden? Here's the buzz:
- Bee Magnet: These seeds sprout into plants that bees absolutely love, attracting these vital pollinators to your garden. More bees mean better pollination and a healthier garden!🐝🌼
- Flower Power: In just 12 to 16 weeks, your garden will burst into bloom, adding a spectacular show of colours and activity.🌷🎆
- Flexible Planting: With varying sowing depths and plant heights, these seeds offer flexibility, making them suitable for various garden layouts and designs. 🌱🔄
- Non-GMO Certified: Rest assured, we're committed to providing seeds that are completely safe, high-quality, and in accordance with South Africa's GMO Act. We're here to foster trust and integrity!🛡️🌿
Imagine sipping your morning coffee, watching the bees flit from flower to flower, the soft humming a peaceful soundtrack. You'll feel a heartwarming connection with nature, knowing you're doing your part to support these essential creatures.
It's time to bring the buzz to your backyard! Get your Bee Favourites Seeds today, and let's make your garden a bee heaven!
* Germination: 7 to 14 days
* Weeks to flowering: 12 to 16 weeks
* Sowing depth: various
* Ideal conditions: Spring and summer
* Plant height: Various
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.