🌿 Elevate Your Culinary Creations with Our Basil Herb Seeds! 🌿
Envision the rich aroma of fresh basil wafting through your home as you create your culinary masterpiece. Our Basil Herb Seeds are here to add a distinct and aromatic flair to your meals, while also beautifying your home and garden!
Here's why our Basil Herb Seeds are a must-have:
- Unforgettable Flavour: Taste the difference with fresh basil! The unique, strong flavour adds a gourmet touch to your dishes, especially paired with a rich tomato sauce. 🍅🍝
- Easy to Grow: Whether you're a gardening guru or a newbie, these seeds will thrive. Basil loves the sun and grows perfectly in your garden or potted on your sunny windowsill. 🌞🪴
- Multipurpose Marvel: Not only is basil a culinary champion, but it also makes an attractive kitchen windowsill plant. Feel the pride in knowing your beautiful plant is also a flavour powerhouse! 🏡💚
- Non-GMO Certified: Our seeds adhere strictly to South Africa's GMO Act, ensuring you're planting safe, high-quality seeds. Enjoy peace of mind with our transparent GMO declaration. 🛡️🌿
Imagine the delight of adding your own home-grown basil to your meals. Picture the vibrant green leaves, the delicious aroma, and the rave reviews from your loved ones. There's nothing quite like it!
So why wait? Bring the flavours of Italy into your home and garden with our Basil Herb Seeds today!
* Germination: 7-14 days
* Maturity: 35-50 days
* Sowing Depth: 5mm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring and summer
Seeds per packet: 2g
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.