🌱Baby Spinach Dash Seeds: Unleash the Power of Greens in Your Garden!
Create a healthful and dynamic oasis with our Baby Spinach Dash Seeds! If you're an aficionado of fresh, vibrant flavours and uncomplicated gardening, these seeds are your perfect match. Transform your space into an abundant, edible landscape that offers culinary versatility and healthful rewards.
Still unsure why these seeds are your ideal green ally? Let's sow the benefits:
- Fast and Bountiful Growth: Ready to harvest in just 35 to 45 days, these seeds yield a quick and plentiful crop of small, flavour-packed leaves. Time is of the essence!⏱️🌿
- Culinary Versatility: Perfect for salads, stews, pastas, or even a lush spinach pesto, baby spinach elevates your meals with a fresh, nutritious punch. Cooking made creative!🥗🍝
- Year-Round Growth: With an ability to thrive in full sun throughout the year, these seeds ensure you're never out of fresh greens. Sunshine becomes your friend!☀️🔄
- Non-GMO Certified: Confidence in our seeds is paramount. We uphold the strictest guidelines, providing seeds that are absolutely free from any GMO products. Trust is our commitment!🛡️🌿
Envision a serene morning in your verdant garden, the small, brilliant leaves of baby spinach adding a tranquil green hue. You feel the satisfaction of growth, the excitement of a harvest ready to grace your kitchen. This joy, this contentment, is but a packet of seeds away.
Your garden is poised for a green revolution! Order your Baby Spinach Dash Seeds today and step into a healthier, greener lifestyle!
* Germination: 7 to 14 days
* Maturity: 35 to 45 days
* Sowing depth: 1cm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun all year round
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.