Tomato Culinary Blend Seeds - Unleash a Symphony of Flavours! 🍅🎵
Dive into an extraordinary world of rich and full-bodied flavours with our Tomato Culinary Blend Seeds. This assortment of seven distinct tomatoes, chosen through rigorous summer taste tests, is poised to turn your kitchen into a gourmet hub!
Marvellous Features & Stellar Benefits: 🌟
- 🎨 Rainbow of Flavours: This blend of pear-shaped, green-striped, red-and-yellow-striped, orange, black, green, and red tomatoes injects a carnival of colours and tastes into your culinary adventures.
- 🏠 Perfect for Home: Whether you're a home gardener or an aspiring chef, this mix of tomatoes caters to your needs, delivering quality and diversity in every bite.
- 📚 Recipe-Ready: With a blend this diverse, your recipe possibilities are endless. Gazpacho, anyone?
Experience the RAW Difference: 🌱
- 🌿 Fresh and Quality Seeds: The RAW family prides itself on ensuring every seed in our collection is of the utmost freshness and quality.
- 🌍 Tried and Tested: Our seeds are carefully vetted for South African conditions, promising a bountiful yield.
Your Journey to a Gourmet Garden: 🌳
- 🌱 Sow in spring and summer, when the temp is above 20C.
- ☀️ Choose a sunny spot, with plants spaced 50 x 50cm.
- ⏱️ Expect germination in 7-14 days, with potential growth to 120cm.
- 🎉 Enjoy your vibrant harvest in 70-100 days!
Bring Your Kitchen to Life with a Burst of Flavours! 🎉
Don't miss out on the opportunity to create a culinary spectacle in your own backyard. Tap into your inner gourmet chef and click 'Add to Cart' now! 🛒
RAW is the newest addition to the Kirchhoffs family. RAW products are carefully selected for their quality, and they always ensure the seeds are perfectly fresh.
All varietals are tried and tested by the RAW gardeners. The seeds are weighed and packaged at just the right time.
They have sourced traditional heirlooms, as well as unique varieties, that look good and taste even better.
RAW seeds are tried and tested for South African conditions
Growing something is rewarding. Eating it is even better...