Unleash Vibrant Flavours with our Sweet Pepper California Wonder Seeds
Awaken your taste buds and elevate your garden with our Sweet Pepper California Wonder Seeds. Bursting with freshness and flavour, these vitamin-rich peppers will be the star attraction of your kitchen and the centrepiece of your garden.
Why our Sweet Pepper California Wonder Seeds should be on your wishlist:
- Dual Delights: Relish the flexibility of harvesting your peppers according to your flavour preference. Pick them when they're green for a fresh, sharp taste, or wait until they turn red for a sweet, fruity delight. 🟢🔴
- Healthy Treats: These peppers aren't just tasty, they're packed with vitamins C and A, contributing to your daily nutritional needs. A delicious way to stay healthy! 💪
- Versatile Usage: These peppers are the perfect addition to your culinary repertoire. Enjoy them raw in salads or as a snack with dip. Or stuff them with herby rice or minced meat for a hearty meal. 🥗🥘
- Quick Maturity: You'll be sampling your own homegrown peppers within 75 to 80 days from sowing. Talk about fast food! ⏱️
- Full Sun Lovers: Just sow them in full sun during spring or summer, and watch as they grow into robust, flavour-packed fruits. 🌞
Picture the satisfaction of biting into a juicy pepper, grown in your own garden. Feel the sun's warmth on your skin as you pick these colourful delights, the taste of homegrown freshness bursting in your mouth.
Don't let this taste sensation pass you by! Get your Sweet Pepper California Wonder Seeds today, and start your journey to gardening and culinary excellence!
* Germination: 14 to 18 days
* Maturity: 75 to 80 days
* Sowing depth: 1cm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun in spring and summer
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.