Rose Food is a specially formulated, concentrated and balanced fertiliser for roses, which, when used regularly will promote healthy root, plant and flower development and help build up resistance to foliar diseases.
Uses and Benefits
Rose Food contains all the essential plant nutrients for all rose types.
* Easy to apply, as a foliar feed or directly to the roots as a soil drench
* Water-soluble and is readily absorbed by the plant
* Can be applied in combination with Kompel Kelpak growth stimulant, inducing more efficient use of plant nutrients in the plant
* Can be used throughout the year, excepting the dormant period (June/July) when feeding is not required.
Method of Application
Use the enclosed measuring cup for accurate and economical mixing.
* Dissolve 20g (2 measuring cups) in 5 litres of water
* Spray over foliar until leaves are wet
* Repeat every four weeks.
* Dissolve 5g (½ measuring cup) in 5 litres of water
* Apply directly to the soil
* Repeat every two weeks.
PRECAUTION: Rose Food should not be applied in a mix with pesticides.
Nitrogen [N] - 12%
Phosphorous [P] - 8.3%
Potassium [K] - 14.7%
Plus : Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum.