Pumpkin Wee Be Little Seeds - Grow Tiny Jewels of Flavour in Your Garden! 🎃
Welcome to the enchanting world of miniature gardening with our Pumpkin Wee Be Little Seeds! Picture your garden bedazzled with these vivid, bright orange pumpkins, as cute as a cricket ball and utterly irresistible with their smooth skin. Grown with love and a dash of patience, these tiny pumpkins will treat you to a sweet, mouth-watering harvest.
Why go 'Wee Be Little'?
- 🎃 Small but Mighty: As the sweetest in the patch, these pumpkins prove that flavour comes in small packages.
- 🍴 Versatile Culinary Star: Perfect for stuffing and baking, these miniatures also serve as edible bowls for custards, soups and curries.
- 🌱 Garden Showstopper: Their vividly orange colour and dark brown stems will turn your garden into a head-turner.
The RAW Guarantee:
- 👍 Quality Seeds: With RAW, freshness is a promise. Every seed is carefully selected for quality.
- 🌞 Tried & Tested: As a part of the Kirchhoffs family, every RAW product is vetted for suitability to South African conditions.
Let's Grow Together:
- 👩🌾 Growing the Wee Be Little is a joy. Tasting your own homegrown pumpkins? That's pure delight.
Your Green-fingered Guide:
- 🌞 Sow in spring and summer, at a minimum temperature of 20C.
- 🌱 Sow in full sun; go for 2-3 plants per container or space them 40 x 40cm in the ground.
- 📆 Seeds will germinate in 10-14 days; harvest your pumpkins in 90-100 days.
Ready to fall in love with the tiny, tasty wonders of your garden? Pop the Pumpkin Wee Be Little Seeds into your basket now! 🛒
RAW is the newest addition to the Kirchhoffs family. RAW products are carefully selected for their quality, and they always ensure the seeds are perfectly fresh.
All varietals are tried and tested by the RAW gardeners. The seeds are weighed and packaged at just the right time.
They have sourced traditional heirlooms, as well as unique varieties, that look good and taste even better.
RAW seeds are tried and tested for South African conditions
Growing something is rewarding. Eating it is even better...