Iron Chelate is a concentrated water-soluble trace element powder, which, when used as directed will prevent and cure Iron Chlorosis (yellowing) and restore natural leaf colour on a wide range of trees, shrubs, vines, ornamental and pot plants.
Uses and Benefits
Iron Chelate is easy to apply as a foliar spray or directly to the roots as a drench.
* Readily absorbed by the plant
* Promotes photosynthesis and respiration in the plant
* Assists the plant to resist diseases and remain healthy throughout the growing season
* Replaced iron deficiency often found in acidic soils, and is particularly suitable for Hydrangeas, Camelias, Gardenias, Azaleas and Rhododendrons
* Can be applied simultaneously with most insecticidal sprays, except those containing copper.
Method of Application
* Dissolve 5g (1 level teaspoon) in 5 litres of water – utilization of a wetting agent is advantageous
* Spray over foliage until leaves are wet
* Repeat every week until symptoms cease
* Dissolve 5g (1 level teaspoon) in 1 litre of water. Pot plants 1g in 10 litres of water
* Apply to soil at base of plant
* Irrigate well after applying
* Repeat every four weeks
Iron [Fe] - 13.0%