Growing Orchids is specially formulated, concentrated fertiliser, blended to suit mineral requirements of the Orchid plant during the growth stage.
Uses and Benefits
Growing Orchids contains a balanced proportion of nutrients often lacking in the traditional media in which orchids grow, and is water soluble and readily absorbed by the plant.
* will provide the extra nutrients required at root tip appearance and during the active period of growth after winter
* will stimulate the plant and boost vegetative growth for the new season
* will encourage bulb building.
Method of Application
Growing Orchids may be applied during normal watering to Cybidiums, Cattleyas and other types of orchids.
* Dissolve ½ to 1 teaspoon of Growing Orchids in 5 litres of water, stirring well. Any sediment should be ignored
* Apply every seven to fourteen days
* Flush thoroughly with plain water at least once a month to leach out any accumulated nutrients.
Nitrogen [N] - 31%
Phosphorous [P] - 4.9%
Potassium [K] - 9.1%
Plus: Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum.