Save R450 on our GARDENA Water Computer MultiControl
(Was R1199) Now R749
+ Get a FREE GARDENA Pyramid Sprinkler
The GARDENA Water Computer MultiControl is attached to the tap and controls the automatic irrigation of your garden, e.g. sprinklers, a drip irrigation system like the Micro-Drip-System, or the GARDENA Sprinkler system. The programming of watering times is easy: The operating unit with the large and clear display can be removed for easier programming.
Functions can be selected with the press of a button. Thanks to intuitive operation and step-by-step display of all irrigation data, this is very easy.
Daily, up to three watering intervals with a duration each of one minute to 7 hours, 59 minutes can be selected.
Additional flexibility: the desired watering days are also freely selectable.
For water-saving operation, a GARDENA Rain Sensor or Soil Moisture Sensor can be connected.
A purely sensor-controlled irrigation with the Soil Moisture Sensor is also possible.
For operation of the GARDENA Water Computer MultiControl, a 9 V alkaline battery is required (not included). This ensures secure operation for about one year.
The integrated battery level display indicates when the battery needs to be changed.
* Energy supply: 1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)
* Sensor connection: Yes
* Operating pressure: Min0.5 bar
* Operating pressure: Max12 bar
* Thread: For taps with 21 mm (G 1/2), 23 mm (G 5/8), 26.5 mm (G 3/4) and 33.3 mm (G1) thread
* Watering cycles per day: 3
* Watering duration: 0 h 1 min - 7 h 59 min
* Watering frequency: every 8, 12, 24 hours, every 2nd, 3rd or 7th day or individual selection of irrigation days