🌱 Ignite Your Garden's Charm with Shady Lady Garden Mix Seeds 🌱
Transform even the most elusive corners of your garden with our Shady Lady Garden Mix Seeds! Handpicked to flourish in the cooler, shadier parts of your garden, these bright and vibrant annuals guarantee a showstopping display that will add a magical touch to your outdoor space.
Why Choose Shady Lady Garden Mix Seeds? 🌿
- Shade Champions: Specifically selected for performance in shady areas, these seeds love a bit of cover and thrive in semi-shade conditions during spring and summer.☂️
- Quick to Bloom: With a germination period of just 7 to 14 days and only 8 to 12 weeks to flowering, you'll enjoy an enchanting display in no time.⏱️
- Dazzling Heights: Standing tall at 40 to 70cm, these plants provide a vibrant backdrop that enlivens even the most secluded garden nooks.📏
- Non-GMO Promise: Your peace of mind matters to us. All our seeds are regulated by the GMO Act of South Africa, assuring you that they are not genetically modified.🛡️
Imagine a cool, shady corner of your garden, transformed into a riot of colour 🌈. The Shady Lady Garden Mix Seeds promise an enchanting, vibrant display that brings your outdoor space to life, adding character and charm where sunlight may not reach.
Ready to see your garden in a new light? Experience the magic of our Shady Lady Garden Mix Seeds. Add them to your basket now and let your garden's transformation begin!
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.