Cauliflower is one of the most versatile veggies. In recent years, cauliflower has been transformed into rice, mash, soup and even pizza bases.
Cauliflowers like to be planted with spinach and celery, sage, nasturtiums, rosemary and borage. They don't like tomatoes and strawberries.
Big framed plants producing snow white curds.
* Germination: 7 to 10 days
* Maturity: 80 to 85 days
* Sowing depth: 1cm
* Ideal conditions: Full sun or semi-shade all year round
Starke Ayres GMO Declaration
* Starke Ayres does not research, produce or procure any form of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) products.
* In South Africa, all our seed is regulated by the Genetically Modified Organisms Act of 1997 (GMO Act) and its subsidiary legislation. The GMO Act places extensive restrictions on the research, production, and marketing of GMOs.
* Maize, soybean, and cotton represent the only crops where genetically modified (GM) forms have been approved for commercial production in South Africa. Where there is potential for cross-contamination, for example with our sweetcorn seed (which could be impacted by nearby GM maize), we do certify our seed as non-GMO in both our internal and external accredited laboratories.