Carrot Rainbow Blend Seeds - Unleash a Burst of Colours! 🌈🥕
Say hello to your new kitchen superstar: our Carrot Rainbow Blend Seeds. This throwback blend is a kaleidoscope of flavours, colours, and excitement. Designed for the adventurous home gardener, it's time to rediscover the original glory of carrots. And yes, they're much more than just orange!
Features to Fall in Love With: 🏆
- 🌈 A Feast for Your Eyes: Our blend offers a range of exciting carrot variants. Atomic Red turns deep sunset when cooked. Yellow stays brilliantly bright. Cosmic Purple has a velvety exterior with a striking orange core. Lunar White offers contrast.
- 🥕 Bursting with Flavour: Not just pretty, these carrots add a dash of crazy and a whole lot of flavour to every dish.
- 💪 Easy to Grow: These carrots are hardy and reliable, making them perfect for beginners and experts alike.
The RAW Advantage: 🎯
- 🎖️ Quality Assurance: At RAW, we put quality first. We ensure our seeds are fresh and of the highest quality.
- 🌍 Perfect for South African Conditions: We've sourced unique varieties that look good and taste even better, perfect for South African conditions.
How to Plant Your Rainbow:
- 📅 Sow year-round. Anytime is the perfect time to plant your colourful harvest!
- 🌞 Sow in full sun, spacing 5 x 30cm rows.
- ⏱️ Seeds will germinate in 7-14 days and spread to 8-10cm.
- 🎉 Harvest in 90-130 days and let your kitchen explode with colours!
Take the leap of faith, get growing and start adding a vibrant touch to your meals! 🚀🥗
Experience the rainbow of flavours at your fingertips. Add our Carrot Rainbow Blend Seeds to your cart now! 🛒
RAW is the newest addition to the Kirchhoffs family. RAW products are carefully selected for their quality, and they always ensure the seeds are perfectly fresh.
All varietals are tried and tested by the RAW gardeners. The seeds are weighed and packaged at just the right time.
They have sourced traditional heirlooms, as well as unique varieties, that look good and taste even better.
RAW seeds are tried and tested for South African conditions
Growing something is rewarding. Eating it is even better...